Our range of APGs are a range of non-ionic surfactants derived from renewable raw materials and glucose. As a consequence, these products are very mild, low in toxicity and readily biodegradable.
The synergistic effects of APGs with other commonly used surfactants yield a performance improvement that can form the basis for a reduction of surfactant content whilst maintaining performance level. The properties and applications of the APGs can vary according to type.
• 100% renewable feedstock
• Readily biodegradable
• Low toxicity
• Mild to skin
• Low colour & odour
• Very good wetting, dispersing and surface activity.
• Stable in high levels of caustic
• Soluble in highly caustic systems
• Can produce rich and stable foam
• Good hydrotropic & solubilising properties
• Compatible with strong acids
• Good compatibility with all other types of surfactants, which often results in synergistic effects including an improvement in the mildness of formulations.